We offer advisory and management consulting services within energy and infrastructure in the cross field between legal, commercial and project oriented issues
Procurement and Supply Agreements
Business and Project Development
Transactions and Acquisitions
+ Procurement Management
+ Business development
+ Project Development
+ Project Financing
+ Commercial Contracts
+ Contract Negotiations
+ Contract Management
+ Risk Management
+ Mergers and Acquisitions
Why choose Stabell Consulting
- Legal background with extensive experience in the cross field between legal, commercial and project oriented issues.
- Deep knowledge with regards to targeting key stakeholders and governmental entities.
- Extensive experience with defining, implementing and executing business strategies and market entry plans.
- Vast knowledge of practical contractual risk management.
- Extensive experience from on- and offshore shore wind turbine sale and purchase negotiations (+3,100MW negotiated contracts).
- Having led offshore wind project developments.
- Strong communications skills.
- Excellent management skills, having managed people in multiple countries and locations simultaneously.
We have helped clients around the world
Stabell Consulting has assisted client in several countries and juristictions around the world and have acted on both onshore and offshore projects
Energy and infrastructure management consultant
Entrepreneurial mindset. Emphatic, analytical and a strong communicator with excellent leadership skills.